We consider your privacy to be very important and we want to be sure you are aware of and agree to the way in which we might use personal information about you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please note that London Mac Repairs is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of external web sites. This privacy statement applies solely and specifically to information collected by this web site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the address information shown above.
We do not send out bulk, unsolicited commercial email, often known as “spam”. The only email messages we send contain information that has been specifically requested or information that is customer specific. If you believe you have received unsolicited email from us, please let us know.
Data Privacy Confidentiality Statement
In an age of identity theft and special regulatory data management needs, London Mac Repairs is committed to being a secure and confidential data recovery provider. Our processes, facilities, and equipment ensure the privacy and confidentiality of each and every customer’s data. We will ensure the structural integrity of recovered files. London Mac Repairs has a security policy and process that we audit continuously. Needless to say, we take your information security very seriously.
Whether you’re an individual user with some private data documents and digital pictures or a financial institution with the highest concern about confidentiality and security, confidentiality is always an extremely important factor. With London Mac Repairs, you can rest assured that your information and data will be kept as secure and confidential as possible. Our confidentiality policy is based on the following:
- Data will be returned to registered account owner only (spouse, family members or children cannot request data)
- Only the recovery technician can have temporary access to any data recovered.
- Recovered data is kept on our secured server (sometimes in encrypted containers)
- Files, documents, and data content will never be opened or viewed by London Mac Repairs employees unless absolutely necessary.
- Under no circumstances will any data be released to third parties.
- All backup copies of recovered data will be automatically purged from servers within 10 working days of account closing or job completion (or sooner at customer request).
- We can draft or accommodate your own legal departments’ confidentiality agreements in most cases.
- Shipped data can only be signed for by the specified individual.
GDPR Statement: The London Mac Repairs ethos is that your personal data is of paramount importance. For this reason London Mac Repairs do not hold any personal data longer than is necessary. By this we mean we only use your name, address, email address, phone number and home or business address while the London Mac Repairs team perform authorised work for you and for contact purposes only during that time. We do not use any of this data for marketing purposes, mail shots or cold-calling as our only form of marketing is our website and/or word of mouth repeat business. London Mac Repairs do not record or store any special categories of personal data whatsoever. Please contact our team if you wish to discuss any aspect of GDPR and have any questions on data protection. We are always happy to discuss this subject with you.
Call 08445 855 966 if you have any questions or require further information on privacy.